As a fashionable product, skin care products also have the two-way value of ease of use and appreciation. While skin care, beauty, and hairdressing, people enjoy the fragrance of cosmetics, which in turn generates beautiful associations and makes life more beautiful. And some cosmetic plastic packaging itself is a good work of art, which can make people enjoy spiritual enjoyment.
There are a wide variety of cosmetic packaging
, and there are many classification methods, mainly including: classification by product function; classification by dosage form; classification by content ingredients; classification by use part and purpose of use;
1. By product function
It can be divided into three categories: washing, skin care, and beauty:
One is washing products, also known as personal hygiene products, such as: facial cleanser, shower gel, shampoo, hand sanitizer, etc.
The second category is skin care products, which can be called basic cosmetics, such as body lotion, day cream, night cream, sunscreen, moisturizing cream, essence, etc.
The third category is beauty products, which can be called cosmetics, such as: foundation cream, whitening milk, color clothing series, which include: eyebrow pencil, lipstick, eye shadow, rouge, mascara, etc.
2. Classification according to the purpose of use of the product
It can be divided into the following categories:
(1) Cosmetics for cleaning: cleaning cream, facial cleanser, etc.
(2) Cosmetics for protection: vanishing cream, lotion, etc.
(3) Cosmetics for beauty: rouge, eye shadow, lipstick, etc.
(4) Nutritional cosmetics: ginseng cream, pearl cream, placenta cream, etc.
(5) Medicinal cosmetics: freckles cream, acne cream, etc.
3. By product dosage form
(1) Aqueous products: perfume, toilet water, lotion, etc.
(2) Oil products: hair oil, sunscreen oil, massage oil, etc.
(3) Emulsion products: cleansing milk, moisturizing milk, hair milk, etc.
(4) Powdered products: fragrant powder, talcum powder, prickly heat powder, etc.
(5) Block products: rouge, eye shadow, etc.
(6) Cream products: shampoo, mascara, etc.
(7) Aerosol products: hair spray, mousse, etc.
(8) Pen-shaped products: lip liner, eyebrow pencil, etc.
(9) Pearlescent products: pearlescent shampoo, pearlescent nail polish, etc.
(10) Transparent products: transparent shampoo, transparent hand sanitizer, etc.